Associated Training Services (ATS) offers several tuition financing options for all students. These include federal and state grants, career loans, and educational scholarships.
Associated Training Services offers career loans that can be used to pay for tuition, housing, and other training expenses. These career loans are:
- Easy and affordable
- No obligation or fees to submit the application
- Fast approval (usually within 24 hours)
Applicants can apply for a career loan online by clicking here. Applicants may get an instant answer upon submission or one of the School's representatives will contact the applicant via telephone. You can also call one of our Admissions Counselors who will help you complete the application over the phone. Financing applicants will have to give their personal information such as their social security number in order to complete the process. Applicants should also be aware the school may process background checks on credit history, motor vehicle record, felony convictions, etc.
How To Apply For ATS Financing
Students can submit an application for financial assistance through the mail, by fax, or online. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing. You should supply a copy of your driver's license with your financial aid application.
State & Federal Grants
You could qualify for a state or federal grant. Some unemployment recipients are able to receive educational grants while in training at ATS. Educational grants are available through the following state and federal programs:
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Department of Workforce Development
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
- Displaced Workers
- Displaced Farmers
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tribal Education (BIA)
- Veterans Benefits (VA)
Veterans & Military Benefits
Veterans may qualify for one of these educational benefit programs:
- Post-911 GI Bill - If you entered the service after September 11, 2001 and you qualify, you can receive up to $19,198 per year for tuition assistance. In addition to the tuition assistance, you can receive monthly living expense payments while you are in school.
- Montgomery GI Bill - This GI Bill was a program offered to pre-911 service members. If you qualify, you may collect monthly payments based on your family size.
Housing Vouchers For Veterans
Associated Training Services offers all eligible veterans a Housing Voucher which can be redeemed at the Watertower Inn (School’s housing facility) for the full cost of housing in a double occupancy room for the complete length of the students training period. To qualify, the veteran must have been honorably discharged from the military and submit their Form DD214 to the School Registrar. This voucher has a value of between $360 and $2,040 depending on the length of the student’s training ($120 per week times the number of weeks of training). This voucher can only be used for the School’s housing facility stay and cannot be redeemed for cash.